Ways You Can Help
In order to support families and pediatric programs and services, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals relies on the incredible generosity of people like you.
Year-round fundraising activities include:
- CMN Hospitals Media Campaign
- Local and national sponsored events such as sporting events, balloon icons, raffles, auctions, talent show, book sales, bake/craft sales and more
- Memorials, bequests and honorariums
If you're interested in holding a fundraiser for CMN Hospitals, please download our Special Event Application.
All events benefiting CMNH must uphold the mission, vision and values of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Ministry Saint Joseph’s Hospital (MSJH) and the Foundation of Ministry Saint Joseph’s Hospital. Each proposal is evaluated to ensure criteria are met.
Other Ways You Can Help
Gift Cards: The new toy drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call 715.387.9965.
Turn your Miles into Miracles
Donate your Delta Skymiles to CMN Hospitals. Go to childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org for more information.
Donate your Marriott Rewards Points
As a Marriott customer you can share the rewards of goodwill, comfort and healing by donating your Marriott Rewards Points to CMN Hospitals. Donated points will allow the families of sick and injured children to stay at a Marriott hotel while their children are treated at a nearby children's hospital. Transferring your points is easy - just click here!
Kohl's Cares for Kids
Kohl's department stores are selling plush lines with corresponding books for just $5 each. Proceeds from the merchandise support kids' health and education initiatives at Ministry Saint Joseph’s Children’s Hospital.
Leaving a Legacy
Many individuals give gifts annually to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. These donations are greatly appreciated.
Another easy way to make a difference and at the same time leave a legacy is by making a contribution through a bequest or devise. A bequest is a gift of cash or stock and a devise is a gift of real estate—both of which are made through your will or trust to a charity, such as the Foundation of Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. In addition, a bequest or devise can be a way to reflect the individuality of one’s life ~ a testimonial about the people and the values that they have come to know as important.
There are several ways in which a person can make a bequest or devise, such as a cash contribution, stocks, real estate, life insurance, annuities, etc. Each gift type has different financial ramifications, so it is important to seek professional advice from an attorney or financial advisor before making final decisions.
There is also a specific way to restrict your planned gift to ensure your donation is helping children in north central Wisconsin. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a part of the Foundation of Saint Joseph’s Hospital of Marshfield. As such, donations need to be stated as follows:
- For a specific dollar amount. “I give to the Foundation of Saint Joseph’s Hospital of Marshfield, Wisconsin, restricted to Children’s Miracle Network, (“$amount.”) to be used for its exempt purposes.”
- To specify certain property, “I give the following (identify particular item of real estate and/or stock) to the Foundation of Saint Joseph’s Hospital of Marshfield, Wisconsin restricted to Children’s Miracle Network to be used for its exempt purposes.”
- To give all or part of the residue of the estate, “All (or a %) of the residue of my estate, I give to the Foundation of Saint Joseph’s Hospital of Marshfield, Wisconsin, restricted to Children’s Miracle Network to be used for its exempt purposes.”
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals welcomes financial bequests to help meet its mission. By providing a planned gift to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, you will help children in the north central Wisconsin area lead healthier and happier lives.
For further information about making a bequest or devise, see your financial advisor.